United Nations Inspection Unit

United Nations Inspection Unit 2221397042 at qq.com
Fri Oct 25 22:08:12 UTC 2013

Hi
I am Juan Arriola, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta
International Airport. During my routine check, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from
London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box.The consignment
was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was
declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat  to pay for Non
Inspection Fees of 3,700dollars.On my assumption, the box will contain about $2.5Million to $3Million and
the consignment is still left in the storage house till date. Approximately, the details of the consignment
including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged
on the Metal Trunk boxes. Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it
corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport  around
your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery.
All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours
upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content
60% for you and 40%  for me on arrival to your house. I want us to transact this business with you and
share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. WE need to pay for the Non
inspection fee which is 3,700dollars together and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport
to your address by myself but you have to assure me of my 40%share.send me all the requested information
to my email (2221397042 at qq.com).