Web Development Work

Max max at estufs.tk
Wed Aug 27 07:29:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am a php web developer and have been a webmaster for over 5 years.I know basically everything from setting up server, google analytics, adsense to launching a site, social media marketing, managing seo, basically all the webmaster and admin tasks.

Key skills: Wordpress, PHP, Html 5, css3, Bootstrap, web app, Mysql, Mybb etc.

Please visit this to check my resume, past works and portfolio: www.shamikbasu.me
My Skype: lucas.kent

I am from India and I'm looking for a longterm remote location based full time / part time work. Please let me know if you have any work for me.

Waiting for your reply.
Best,