[CFT] Can I get some Tested-By's on this series?

Andy Lutomirski luto at amacapital.net
Tue Dec 16 02:05:48 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Eric W. Biederman
<ebiederm at xmission.com> wrote:

> Will people please test these patches with their container project?
>
> These changes break container userspace (hopefully in a minimal way) if
> I could have that confirmed by testing I would really appreciate it.  I
> really don't want to send out a bug fix that accidentally breaks
> userspace again.
>
> The only issue sort of under discussion is if there is a better name for
> /proc/<pid>/setgroups, and the name of the file will not affect the
> functionality of the patchset.
>
> With the code reviewed and written in simple obviously correct, easily
> reviewable ways I am hoping/planning to send this to Linus ASAP.

I tested this with Sandstorm.  It breaks as is and it works if I add
the setgroups thing.

Tested-by: Andy Lutomirski <luto at amacapital.net> # breaks things as designed :(

I still don't like the name "setgroups".

--Andy

--
Andy Lutomirski
AMA Capital Management, LLC