Professional factory of school furniture in China

Alice sales at kablab-furniture.com
Sat Apr 25 09:44:20 UTC 2015

   Dear Purchasing Manager,

   How are you? Wish you have got a nice day!

   I would like to introduce myself. I am Alice,and I represent oversea
   department of KABLAB school furniture factory in China,

   KABLAB factory specializing in the manufacture and export of school
   furniture for more than ten years.

   We have our own professional designs with series quality grade,and
   expressly,our price is very competitive.

   We are a leading factory with many years' experience in school
   furniture export business.

   Our export products including:
   Student double desk chairs
   Student single desk chairs
   Student writting chairs
   Ladder chairs
   Teacher desk chairs
   Kindergarten desk chairs
   Adjustable student furniture
   Painting tables
   File cabinet
   Steel beds

   For more information  Please visit our website.

   If you are interested in them,we will send our quotation and
   specifications to you.

   Should you have any questions,call me,let's talk details.

   -- --

   Thanks & best regards,

   Alice

   Sales Department

   GUANGZHOU KABLAB FURNITURE CO.,LTD

   Address:1st floor,D building,NO.8 Zhong Shan,LuoGang District
   Guangzhou,China

   TEL:+86-20-29017526

   Mobile:+86-132-4232-4556

   FAX:+86-20-62994561