Manufacture rechargeable batteries(li-ion,li-polymer,solar)

Cherry sales_yiwerder at 163.com
Wed Aug 12 22:25:01 UTC 2015

   Dear Sir/Madam,

   Good day!

   Here is the power bank factory-shenzhen YIWERDER, we supply li-ion
   power bank, li-polymer power bank, solar power bank etc.

   We have a professional technical development team, All products can be
   pass the CE, ROHS, FCC tests etc.

   High quality products, professional service.

   Welcome to subscribe our free service(Provide the latest product
   information every week via e-mail).

   Thank you for your browsing, welcome to contact with us.

   Best regards!

   Cherry

   Shenzhen Yiwerder Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
   YIWERDER INDUSTRY LIMITED
   Mobile: 86-755-3312 7895(WhatsApp)
   Skype: cherry-elec
   We Chat: CherryYiwerder