Machinery Parts you may need

casting-forging-machining arno at kingmone.com
Wed Aug 19 08:16:41 UTC 2015

Hi,We export high perform=ance metal machinery spare parts to more= than 10 countries.We spec=ialize in manufacturing metal casting,forgi=ng,machining and other products.Depending&=nbsp;on the modernest equipments and professi=onal technical team, we are serving more= and more customers with our best q=uality goods, competitive price, on-time deli=very and good service.Our products has&=nbsp;won the majority of customers acclaim.Do you like to see&nbs=p;our company brochure for you reference?&nbs=p;I have your contact number? so we&nbsp=;can speak by phone.or you can als=o reply to this email directly.T=hanks for your kind cooperation!Best&n=bsp;Regards,Arno.