Web Designing

Lexi info at webworldlive.biz
Thu Aug 27 07:01:53 UTC 2015

Hi,
Hope you are well.
I am Lexi, Website Development Manager; I was surfing through site from your domain and came across yours URL. Have been observing various changes in trends in the Industry and the types of sites other players in your domain are using. The field has grown since you last updated your website as per available records in Domain tools. There are a lot more advanced and user friendly websites
Which appeal to the consumer? A website determines the brand of a firm in the online world.
Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redesigning/redevelopment of your website and I will be happy to explain in greater details.
If You Are Interested in Then Let Me Know I would Happy to send You Price etc....
I look forward to your mail.

Kind Regards

Disclaimer: please reply this mail with word "unsubemail55 at gmail.com" on & we assure you that you will never get any mail from us.