TD Easyweb Account Alert (29/08/2015)

TD Easyweb help-8160 at supporthelpdesk.com
Sat Aug 29 18:20:10 UTC 2015

Dear containers at lists.linux-foundation.org,

Your TD Easyweb online account access has been suspended until we can verify recent activity on your account. Please download the attachment in this email to view your new account summary and confirm any recent transactions that may have been placed on your account. Once completed your account access will be fully restored.

Your complete account statement is now ready for viewing thru our secure certificate attachment. You can view or print a copy of your statement from the same page. Thank you for your business and we welcome any feedback or questions you may have through our message centre.

TD Easyweb
Customer Security