Are you coming to our pool party this weekend?

Dan Melanie at femoranews.info
Thu Feb 12 19:32:46 UTC 2015

HEY!

We're all up and running! Took a little while with the
digging and then moving that fibreglass mould in…
but it sure was worth it.

I also sprang for a salt water pump and I've got
heaters for it as well.

Pretty sweet rig, don't you think?

Anyway, Samantha and I are having a little shindig
this weekend so you guys can stay over if you like.

This software was really a godsend - $34,000 in one
month! Check it out...

http://click.femoranews.info/index.php?id=375832&a=38341&b=4189&c=135

I want to put in a home theatre next.

See you this weekend!

Dan.

Our address is Tortola, Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
http://click.femoranews.info/index.php?o=2&a=38341&b=4189&c=135
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)