Mobile power bank contact from cherry

cherry cherry_yiwerder at vip.163.com
Fri Jun 5 14:12:52 UTC 2015

   Dear valued friend,

   Good day!

   We are glad to write to you, and glad to introduce us as a power bank
   supplier from shenzhen, china.

   If you are purchasing electronic gifts from china,we will be a new
   choice for you. our factory mainly supply power bank and usb flash, we
   have rich models and we provide fast service, stable products quality.
   Our factory features:
   1. We supply power bank range from 1500mAh to 20000mAh, they are full
   capacity and new A grade batteries only, available for all mobile
   devices.
   2. We have strict quality check on the products, 100% quality check
   before delivery.
   3. We accept small order, we can print your brand on the products and
   do customized package.
   4. We update new models every month, suitable for gift promotion.
   5. Fast leadtime to match your delivery.
   6. Competitive price with good service.
   For more information, please go to visit our website:
   [1]http://www.mobileportablepowerbank.com and feel free to contact us,
   the latest quotation will send to you soon when we get your earlier
   reply.

   Best regards!

   Cherry

   Shenzhen Yiwerder Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
   YIWERDER INDUSTRY LIMITED
   Website: [2]http://www.mobileportablepowerbank.com/
   Mobile:86-134 2428 9492(WhatsApp)
   OFFICE TEL: 86- 755- 3312 7895