Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON at relay5-d.mail.gandi.net
Sat Jun 20 16:36:21 UTC 2015

This is the mail system at host relay5-d.mail.gandi.net.

                   The mail system

<rong.peter at gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2607:f8b0:400d:c06::1b]
    said: 550-5.7.1 [2001:4b98:c:538::197      12] Our system has detected that
    this 550-5.7.1 message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of
    spam sent 550-5.7.1 to Gmail, this message has been blocked. Please visit
    550 5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more
    information. a93si6934586qka.94 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)