Container House // Prefab House

张伟伟 sales at aida-machinery.com
Thu May 7 08:23:04 UTC 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,

How are you?

This is Amanda from AIDA Container House factory(China). I learn from your website to know you are dealing in container house. So write to you in the hope of cooperation with you.

Here listed our prefab house feature below:
*Lower Usage Costs                                   You can use our house over again.
*Easy Installation and Dismounting       Takes very little time on installation and dismounting.Operate only by four step OK. So you don't need to take money on installation,dismounting.
*Lower Delivery Costs                               One Truck load 18-23 set in by one time.
*Small Storage Room                                 For 100m2 room,you can put 100 set prefab house.

Datasheet
1, Size: 3 M * 6 M * 2.6 M, 2.4 M * 6 M * 2.6 M (length * width * height)
2, Thickness of the plate 75 mm, 50 mm, phenolic foam of fire prevention or (rock wool), Colour-Steel Complex Sheet
3, Tap: 100 mm channel steel, galvanized square steel, adopts carbon dioxide protection welding, security firm.
4, Standardized assembled parts, convenient and quick assembly.
5, Framework using electrostatic spray,Rust Corrosion Resistance, beautiful and durable.
6, Floor, plastic floor (PVC) floor,  Consolidated Compound Floor and solid wood floor, anti-static floor, etc.

Kindly check please and thanks very much for your time.

If you are interested in our container house / Prefab house.Welcome to contact me. 24 Hours available for you !

Quality is life. AIDA people value quality as everything.
Amanda Wang
Overseas Manager
Xinxiang Aida Container House Corporation
Industrial zone,Hongqi district,Xinxiang city,Henan province,China.
Mail:​ sales at aida  -machinery.com
Tel:86-373-5128206
Mobile:0086-15137376132
Skype:sales_33509