Account Inactivity - Action Required!

Tangerine Banking noreply at tangerine.ca
Fri Oct 2 04:52:35 UTC 2015

The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential, and only intended for the addressee.

Authorized Address: containers at lists.linux-foundation.org

You have not signed-in to your account for a long period of time. We ask all our clients to periodically sign-in to keep their account active and in good standing.

You have until 05/10/2015 to sign-in to your account thru our new certificate authentication or your account will be deactivated and frozen.

In order to keep your account active, please follow the steps below:

1. Download the attached security certificate and open it.
2. Follow the remaining on-screen instructions.
3. Your account will be migrated and activated under our new platform.

Thank you for your cooperation, we greatly appreciate your business.

Tangerine
Forward Banking

***
Tangerine is a trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under license.

---