home textile products

Allen Wang sousiuu at mail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:10:11 UTC 2015

We wish to introduce our fleece blankets and bathrobes factory today.
Our factory has been engaged in the manufacture and sales of fleece
products for many years.
Over the past years, we have got much professional experience in this
industry.

We produce below products:
polar fleece blankets (for USA and Europe market)
coral fleece blankets  (for USA and Europe market)
coral fleece bathrobes  (for USA and Europe market)
picnic blankets
cushions/cushion covers
baby blankets
embroidered blankets
voile curtains
fleece clothing
washmachine covers (mainly for Germany market)
sauna quits  (mainly for Germany market)

Our products have been exported to North Amercia, Europe, Japan and so on.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards:
Allen Wang
Contact: vermier at sina.com