nspawn and rocket.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Sep 15 03:35:38 UTC 2015

Yeah, but toybox (like busybox) tries to keep its external dependencies
to a minimum.

If the only way to have container support was to link to an external
library, that would put container support out of scope for toybox. (I
note that https support was out of scope until we found the command line
"openssl s_client -quiet connect" stuff, despite http without it being
essentially deprecated.)

That said, I've cloned the repo and am reading the Documentation file. :)

Thanks,

Rob