3 Ordinary People

Kevin Danik at halternews.info
Sun Apr 24 16:49:51 UTC 2016

Robert Harper walked into a packed shopping mall and picked 3 people at complete random.

These 3 people were ordinary people.

http://click.halternews.info/index.php?id=1750168&a=41260&b=3140&c=166

They had NEVER traded online, and in fact one of them didn't even completely understand what 'trading' was.

Regardless - after giving them a laptop with the "Binary Interceptor" installed

 each and every one of them MADE money.

Don't believe me?

Robert recorded the WHOLE thing.

' Click here to watch NOW.
http://click.halternews.info/index.php?id=1750168&a=41260&b=3140&c=166

The whole thing is truly mind-blowing.

PS. Watch how Robert takes 3 normal people, like you and I, at a Shopping Mall and helps them to make over $1,000 each in just 3 hours. And he shows this to you LIVE. This is unheard of.
What ever you do, Don't miss this: http://click.halternews.info/index.php?id=1750168&a=41260&b=3140&c=166

Our address is Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
http://click.halternews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=3140&c=166
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)