Corporate Investment.

Donald Stuart donald at dswendservices.us
Mon Aug 1 11:55:19 UTC 2016

Mr Donald Stuart
Liberty House, 224 Regent Street,
London.
W1B 5TR

Date: 1st August, 2016.

Good Day,

CORPORATE INVESTMENT.

My name is Mr. Donald Stuart, a registered Forex Broker with ETX Capital. I am Soliciting On-Behalf of a private Client of a reputable financial institution, who held a Government Position in his Country and wishes to invest some reasonable sum of money into a specified investment field such as Medical & Laboratory equipment as the Client has primary and background knowledge in the above mentioned field and has supporting documents from the United Nations Department of Health that will be presented for the Source of Funds which relates to the above stated.

I was given the mandate to perform in this project with target and criteria of dealings, hence I carried out a private search and came across your data . I want to know if you have the ability, interest, workforce and strength to partner with my submission on any capacity, be it as an independent client or Joint Venture / partnership as the main priority of my client is to re-profile and safe-guard his funds.

My Client is willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage upon hearing back from you. I shall make available to you all necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting prior to the commencement of the transaction with my client for your re-assurance that you are dealing with someone with high reputation. If you are interested in my business proposal and wish to discuss further, kindly respond back to my private email message with the best contact number to reach you for a brief oral discussion.

Due to my client’s reputation, I will appreciate if you treat this letter and its content as top confidential to ensure maximum protection of all parties involved, while I shall be expecting to hearing from you on receipt of this message.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Donald Stuart.