Grow Your Business Effectively with White-Hat SEO!

Samuel samuel at onlinemarketingsol.com
Tue Aug 2 05:16:42 UTC 2016

Hi

I am Samuel, SEO Consultant. Online advertising has become a powerful &
highly effective method of promoting a business, reaching a large scale of
potential customers. I was surfing through your website and noticed that
despite having a great design, interface and quality service & products, it
was not ranking higher on any of the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
for most keywords related to your business profile.

We are an India based SEO Company offering organic SEO, helping businesses
successfully rank higher in search engine results for most of the
competitive keywords, leading to an improved branding and sales. We provide
structured and optimized SEO service which is aimed at long-term solution in
getting the site rank higher with organic search results. We have handled
hundreds of projects in the last year, manually building backlinks with
white hat techniques, improving keyword rankings and boosting real time
traffic.

Our team of professional & innovative SEO experts will perform proactive SEO
maintenance, regular SEP campaign reports to give desirable results. This
proposal is a sample proposal in terms of analysis, strategy and
optimization recommendation. Please let me know if you are interested so
that we can proceed further. I will prepare a tailored proposal for a custom
SEO action plan, specific to give you desirable results. We have a
structured & cost-effective work process, which gives you good amount of
margin on your investment. Your company & customer details will be kept
confidential.

I look forward to your mail.

Warm Regards

Samuel