Amazon Web Services Users

sofie Patterson sofie at analyticsdatacity.com
Mon Jul 18 14:55:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well.

Are you looking out to acquire the list of customers or companies using *Amazon
Web Services (AWS) *Business leads?

We endow the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

*We provide complete Information Fields* like – Name, Title, Email address,
Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address,
Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

We have list of Amazon Products which you may be interested in:

·         Amazon Redshift

·         Amazon RDS

·         Amazon Payments

·         Amazon VPC

·         Amazon Kinesis and so on.

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in
and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

I await your response with interest!

Regards,

Sofie

Cloud Consultant

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply “Leave Out” in the
subject line.