Scheduled Call

Anajali Sharma anjalis at cguide.us
Mon Jul 18 15:46:41 UTC 2016

   Hi,

   I am writing today to get on a call to discuss about the web app and
   mobile app that is designed and not tested immaculately to hold the
   user traffic. We recently helped an organization based of Atlanta GA
   solve this issue. Now the web and mobile app are able to handle over
   million user at a time.

   I will call you at 1:30pm this Thursday for no obligation testing and
   help you identify the loop holes of the app that can increase not only
   revenue but also the client base.

   Regards,

   Anjali Sharma

   Support App Testing

   Skype: sid.nyinfo

   If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with
   "REMOVE" and we will honor your request.  Disclaimer: If you have
   received this electronic mail by error or if you're not the right
   person to speak with in this regard, I'd appreciate if you would be so
   kind as to forward this email to the right person or the person in
   charge.