Open Stack Users

amanda fox amanda.fox at allanalyticsprobook.com
Thu Jun 9 19:01:50 UTC 2016

Hi, Good Day

Would you be interested in Open Stack Users list for your marketing
campaigns?

We can provide you Database Specifically from North America, Latin America,
EMEA, and APAC.

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

You can also acquire companies using:

*  AWS

*  VMware

*  Cloud Stack

*  Red Hat and many more.

We can provide you with contacts from all divisions.

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards

Amanda Fox

Marketing Executive

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine
Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back
"RE: Leave Out" in a subject line