Open Stack Users

Zoe Ruby zoerubyus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:31:02 UTC 2016

Hi, Good Day

Would you be interested in *Open Stack Users *list for your marketing
campaigns?

We can provide you Database Specifically from North America, Latin America,
EMEA, and APAC.

*Information Fields* – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

*You can also acquire companies using: *

·         AWS

·         VMware

·         Cloud Stack

·         Red Hat *and many more.*

We can provide you with contacts from all divisions.

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

*Regards*

*Zoe Ruby*

*Marketing Executive*

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search
Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
back "RE: Leave Out" in a subject line