Buffett's secrets were exposed

Brian Brian at roomingnews.info
Thu Mar 3 17:08:01 UTC 2016

Hi

I had a feeling you missed my latest update...

It’s about the Warren Buffett software...

At first i had a hard time believing it but yes!

Warren Buffett's secrets were exposed here:

http://click.roomingnews.info/index.php?id=9090688&a=41260&b=2295&c=166

I tried the CopyBuffett software and i can 100% confirm...

This software is the real deal!

I've been testing it out for 21 days

As a zero cost trial member and I making the profits they claimed i would.

See my results here:

http://click.roomingnews.info/index.php?id=9090688&a=41260&b=2295&c=166

On average I’ve made weekly 13,653 American dollars

A lot more than i make when i trade alone!

I'm emailing you because i was told that i can offer this to a few friends...

So try it.. don’t worry, it's free!

Go here:

http://click.roomingnews.info/index.php?id=9090688&a=41260&b=2295&c=166

And get it now... they didn't tell me how long this link will work for

So try it and tell me how it went.

Best

Brian

Our address is Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
http://click.roomingnews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=2295&c=166
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)