E-mail Campaign Platform?

Kanika Shah kanika.s at sourcelinks.biz
Thu Mar 24 09:50:41 UTC 2016

   Hi,

   I tried understanding your target market to see if we can help your
   organization in generating leads via email, be it International or
   Domestic.

   We have been catering companies across United States, India and
   European countries. Our services have help companies prevent up to 30%
   of the cost on custom marketing projects.

   Let us know your target audience/market, for us to do a sample test. Or
   suggest us a time to get on a call to see if we can replicate the same
   success, the way we did for our clients.

   Regards,

   Kanika Shah

   Marketing Executive

                                                     If you do not wish to
   hear from us again, please respond back with "REMOVE" and we will honor
   your request.

   Disclaimer: If you have received this electronic mail by error or if
   you're not the right person to speak with in this regard, I'd
   appreciate if you would be so kind as to forward this email to the
   right person or the person in charg