AWS Users Contact information

Ruth Williams ruth.williams at bizb2blist.com
Fri Mar 25 15:23:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in AWS users email list or Industry specific List?
We can provide information across the globe.

Data Field: verified Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address,
Employee Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more).

We also have other technology users like: RackSpace, VMware, Windows Azure
etc.

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Ruth

Marketing Executive

                                                  To Opt Out, please respond