Your private invitation...

Luke Luke at loggingnews.info
Mon May 16 20:00:37 UTC 2016

I’ve got some great news...

I had a loooong talk with Mark last night…

And after calling in a few favors from him and some “friendly”
arm-twisting, I was able to secure a few (free) accounts for
his exclusive Midas Touch App.

The app has already turned more than 100 ordinary folks
from all walks of life into certified millionaires.

Here’s proof:
http://click.loggingnews.info/index.php?id=7111484&a=41260&b=3450&c=166

It’s not everyday a window to true wealth opens up like this,
so if there are still spots left when you click this link, you
MUST jump on it as fast as humanly possible:

http://click.loggingnews.info/index.php?id=7111484&a=41260&b=3450&c=166

NOTE:
This opportunity will not present itself twice. So for your own
and your family’s sake, do NOT let it pass you by.
http://click.loggingnews.info/index.php?id=7111484&a=41260&b=3450&c=166

All the best,
Luke

Our address is Providence 1512, British Virgin Islands,
If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.
http://click.loggingnews.info/index.php?o=2&a=41260&b=3450&c=166
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)