Important : New banking authentication system

HSBC Bank plc notreply at blog.witness.org
Fri May 27 00:12:21 UTC 2016

                               [hsbclogo.PNG]
                                [spacer.gif]

   Dear Customer,
   Please note that starting from may 26, 2016 we will be introducing new
   online banking authentication procedures in order to protect the
   information of our online banking users.
   You are required to confirm your personal details with us as you will
   not be able access our online service until this has been done. As
   you're already registered for online banking all you need to do is to
   confirm your online banking details.
     * Confirm Your account information Advertencia
     * Confirm Your Security information Advertencia
     * Your account will be safely after activation click link below
       Advertencia

   [1]Confirm Now!
   Once you've completed this process you'll be able to have full access
   to our online banking service. Don't hesitate to call us if you have
   any queries, but please do not respond to this email. You'll find
   contact details for all of our services in the 'contact us' section of
   hsbc.co.uk.[2]visit our directory.)
   Best regards
   Sincerely,
   accountmember Services

                                [spacer.gif]
                                [spacer.gif]

   E-mail Security Information

   This email is intended for your account ending in: ****.
   If you're concerned about the authenticity of this message, please go
   to [3]hsbc.co.uk and search for "fraud information." You can also call
   the phone number on the back of your credit card if you'd like to learn
   more about email security or want to report a suspicious email.

   If you're concerned about clicking links in this email, you can find
   the services mentioned above on [4]hsbc.co.uk after you've signed in.

                             ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:
    This service email gives you updates and information about your hsbc
                                relationship.

            We sent this email from an unmonitored mailbox. Go to
      [5]hsbc.co.uk/CustomerService to find the best way to contact us.

    Your privacy is important to us. See our online [6]Security Center to
       learn how to protect your information. hsbc Privacy Operations.

                           hsbc bank plc 2016 UK.