Dell Database Provider Info

Cynthia Morgan cynthia.morgan at infmicrohub.com
Wed Feb 8 15:43:25 UTC 2017

Hi Good Day,

I am reaching out to you regarding Dell users contact information for your sales and marketing campaigns.

Information fields: Contact First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company, Address, Primary Industry, SIC Code, Employees size, Email Address, Revenue, and web Address.

Let me know if you are looking for any other technology user base or IT decision makers (C, V, D and M level) contact information.

Warm regards,
Cynthia
Demand Generation- Technology Database

       If see no interest in this, reply "REMOVE" in subject line