[Lsf-pc] [LSF/MM ATTEND] FS jitter testing, network caching, Lustre, cluster filesystems.

Mon Jan 16 17:32:32 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2017-01-15 at 18:38 -0500, Oleg Drokin wrote:
>    A container support from filesystems is also very relevant to us
> since Lustre    is used more and more in such settings.

I've added the containers ML to the cc just in case.  Can you add more
colour to this, please?  What container support for filesystems do you
think we need beyond the user namespace in the superblock?

James