Oracle Open World 2017 Attendees List

Francis A Carey francis at targetb2bleads.com
Thu Sep 21 19:29:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope this note finds you well.

I thought I'd check if you would be interested in acquiring the attendees
list of "Oracle Open World 2017" for pre-show marketing campaign,
Appointment Setting, Networking and various Marketing initiative which is
held on 01st - 05th Oct |San Francisco, CA| USA.

Complete Data fields with 90% accuracy guaranteed on emails:

Each record will contain details like: Company name, Website, Contact name,
Postal address, Phone number, Fax Number And Verified Email Address.

 If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with
pricing, counts and other information for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Francis A Carey| Inside Sales, USA & Europe|

Email: francis at targetb2bleads.com

"If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with LEAVE OUT"