Proposal..!!

Rajni Jaiswal rajnijaiswal1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:14:37 UTC 2018

Dear  Sir
/Ma’am,
I am Marketing Manager of a superior digital marketing company localized in India.
Can you allow us to provide SEO services to your company’s website??
We will work according to the information provided by you and the need of your client for a long term relationship.
Our aim is to target more than 15 keywords at the reasonable Cost.
We will try our best to make your page ranking between 1 to 10 in Google search in the same cost.
Our team has 50+ professionals including 20 SEO expert.
I am very glad to inform you that our team handled more than 500 projects .
Must reply if you are interested in our services.
Waiting for positive response from your side.
Best regards!
Rajni Jaiswal
Thanks
Note: - If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email. If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you again.