Kubernetes Users

Victoria Gibson victoria.gibson at market-analyse.com
Mon Jan 29 19:16:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

How about owning Compiled contacts of "Kubernetes  Users" for your Product
Marketing and Campaigns?

If not Kubernetes Users , Own a List of its Competitor customers like:

1.	OpenShift
2.	Ansible
3.	AWS Beanstalk
4.	Heroku
5.	Google App Engine and many more.

The List contains: Application Type, Business Name, Contact Name, Title,
Email Address, Phone Number, Physical Address, Fax number, Industry type,
SIC/NAICS, Twitter/LinkedIn and much more.

Let me know your Target Criteria. I will get back to you with more
information such as samples and pricing details.

Regards,

Victoria Gibson

Lead Generation Executive

Market-Analyse

                                                                  If not
interested in receiving further emails. Please reply with subject line as
UNSUBSCRIBE