Business Database List

Brigitte Robles brigitte.robles at instant-leads.biz
Wed Nov 28 21:01:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

Hope all is well!

We are a database organization. We provide business executives contact information.

Below, I've included a few examples:

Industry-Specific Lists: Agriculture, Business Services, Chambers of Commerce, Cities, Towns & Municipalities, Construction, Consumer Services, Cultural, Education, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Finance, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, Law Firms & Legal Services, Manufacturing, Media & Internet, Metals & Mining, Organizations, Real Estate, Retail, Software, Telecommunications, Transportation, and more!

Technology-Specific Lists: SAP users, PeopleSoft users, SIEBEL customers, Oracle Application customers, Microsoft Dynamic users, Sales force users, Microsoft Exchange users, QuickBooks, Lawson users, Act users, JD Edward users, ASP users, Microsoft GP Applications users, Net Suite users, IBM DBMS Application users, McAfee users, MS Dynamics GP (Great Plains), and many more.

Title-Specific Lists: C-level executives: CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CMO, CISO, CSO, COO Key decision-makers: All C-level, VP-level, and Director-level executives HR Executives: VP of HR, HR Director & HR Manager, etc.  Marketing Executives: CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Marketing Managers IT Executives: CIO, CTO, CISO, IT-VP, IT-Director, IT Manager, MIS Manager, etc.

Quarter 4offer

Flat 20% off on all purchase, Please reply back to avail this offer.

Please keep me informed for any additional details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Brigitte

Marketing Executive

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "Leave Out" in a subject line