[PATCH v2 0/2] openat2: minor uapi cleanups
cyphar at cyphar.com
Fri Dec 20 14:03:26 UTC 2019
* Add include <linux/types.h> to openat2.h. [Florian Weimer]
* Move OPEN_HOW_SIZE_* constants out of UAPI. [Florian Weimer]
* Switch from __aligned_u64 to __u64 since it isn't necessary.
While openat2(2) is still not yet in Linus's tree, we can take this
opportunity to iron out some small warts that weren't noticed earlier:
* A fix was suggested by Florian Weimer, to separate the openat2
definitions so glibc can use the header directly. I've put the
maintainership under VFS but let me know if you'd prefer it belong
ot the fcntl folks.
* Having heterogenous field sizes in an extensible struct results in
"padding hole" problems when adding new fields (in addition the
correct error to use for non-zero padding isn't entirely clear ).
The simplest solution is to just copy clone(3)'s model -- always use
u64s. It will waste a little more space in the struct, but it
removes a possible future headache.
Aleksa Sarai (2):
openat2: drop open_how->__padding field
uapi: split openat2(2) definitions from fcntl.h
MAINTAINERS | 1 +
fs/open.c | 2 -
include/linux/fcntl.h | 4 ++
include/uapi/linux/fcntl.h | 37 +-----------------
include/uapi/linux/openat2.h | 39 +++++++++++++++++++
tools/testing/selftests/openat2/helpers.h | 7 ++--
.../testing/selftests/openat2/openat2_test.c | 24 ++++--------
7 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 include/uapi/linux/openat2.h
More information about the Containers