KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America - 2019 Attendees List

Lindsey Smith lindsey at globaltradevisitors.com
Tue Nov 12 16:30:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

I believe that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event "KubeCon +
CloudNativeCon North America 2019" held on Nov 18th - 21st in | San Diego |
USA.

If you are interested in acquiring the attendees list of "KubeCon +
CloudNativeCon North America 2019" reply to this email and I shall revert
back with pricing, counts and other deliverables.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Lindsey Smith Inside sales, USA & Europe|

Email: lindsey at globaltradevisitors.com

"If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "LEAVE OUT"