We are Chinese container house and steel sandwich panel production machine supplier

Tony Chang from China yixihoousm13 at 126.com
Fri Nov 29 17:00:00 UTC 2019

Dear sir or madam,
Thanks for your time to read my market developing letter about our container houses and related machines.
This is Tony from HANGHAI YIXI CONTAINER HOUSE CO., LTD. The first  series of products we are professional manufacturing and supplying
are the detachable container houses, the expandable container houses, the flat pack container houses and the datachable container houses etc.
The second are the machines of steel sandwich panel production series.
Based on decades of rich experience of research, designing, manufacturing and supplying, YIXI has exported products to more than 10 countries and
regions, and YIXI has trained a group of high-quality professional technicians and on-site installation team to provide customerswith the most scientific, rational and effective
solutions. Our products are of high-quality and competitive prices. We also provide good after-sale services.
U are welcome to contact us for more details:
SHANGHAI YIXI CONTAINER HOUSE CO., LTD
CONTACT: Tony
HOTLINE: +86-21-67353670
MOBILE: +86-15317292559
Email: sales13 at yixigroups.com
www.hoousm.com
http://en.yixijx.com/
ADD: NO. 4031, TINGBEI RD, TINGLIN TOWN, JINSHAN DIST, SHANGHAI, CHINA