Collaboration

Francis Botha reply at artistascafe.com
Sat Sep 14 01:06:33 UTC 2019

Hello there, I got your contact from an online directory and I
have a proposition that may be of interest to you. I am a
Personal Assiatnce to a former minister in the South African
government cabinet. During my bosses time as a minister, he used
his position as a minister to ammass to amass lots of wealth
through kickbacks from deliberate overinvoicing of  oil and
aviation contracts done through his ministry. He is currently
being investigated by the Government and all his assets have been
seized locally. He has also been restricted from traveling
abroad.

Fortunately for him, he has a high value financial asset in
Europe that has not been seized yet and he wants this asset moved
and secured ASAP. This asset is very safe at the moment as he did
not declare it and he used a proxy to help him deposit the asset.
Unfortunately, the proxy has passed away and my boss now needs
the help of a foreigner that can help him secure this asset
discretely and invest it in a stable business in their country. I
am contacting you with the intention of collaborating with you on
this project. Should you decide to help, you will be genrously
compensated for your efforts. Please let me know if you are
interested so that I can give you more details.

Regards,

Francis.