Zhang Jerry send you an order request

LinkedIn sam at urbannomad.co.za
Tue Aug 4 21:24:31 UTC 2020

    Zhang Jerry

    Customers need this material very urgently! Please answer!! Accept to see if possible you can supply material to us. And also we urgent need marks suppliers

   Accept

   View Order

   Zhang Jerry
    CEO Trading And supplier

   	 You both know s8Bs29s29

   Unsubscribe   |  Help

    You are receiving LinkedIn notification emails.

   This email was intended for Zhang Jerry.  Learn why we included this.

   © LinkedIn. Mailing address: Room 817, 18F, Building 18, #1 DiSheng Bei Road, Beijing Yizhuang Development Area, China. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn