INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS

koray group info at kys-groups.com
Thu Aug 6 10:35:43 UTC 2020

   Good Day,

   It is my humble pleasure in bringing to your doorstep, the very best of
   loan financing investment options.

   We understand the challenges of getting approved for a loan with a less
   than stellar credit score and history. This is why we have specialized
   for many years in serving and processing the approval of loans for
   individuals who don't have such credit scores. We offer business loans,
   housing loans, and so many others as well as cover all your loan needs
   with an exciting interest rates and effortless payment plans.

   We are working towards expanding our international portfolio globally
   and funding projects in form of debt financing from $1 Million and
   above.

   This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for
   as low as 3% per annum for a period of 8-7 years. We can also approve
   personal and business loans from the tune of $100,000.00 USD to
   $500,000,000.00 USD and above depending on the nature of business. We
   currently provide funding for:

   * Start-Up Franchise
   * Business Acquisition
   * Business Expansion
   * Commercial Real Estate purchase
   * Contract Execution

   Our goal is to be able to help everyone as much as possible, regardless
   of what your credit report has to say. We didn't establish our company
   to discriminate.

   We would be happy to receive your Executive Summary/Project Plan as
   well as accepting an NDA. It is our firm resolve to diligently
   participate in any viable project of your choice with a view of
   financing and providing soft loans for such.

   E-mail your projects summary to us.

   Best Regards,
   Savas Caydas.