Business message from (DYTON BROTHERS GROUP CO., LTD

Hassan Mohammed lsyoung4578 at daum.net
Thu Aug 6 13:28:09 UTC 2020

   [1]LinkedIn Logo

Dear ,

I am  Al-Hassan Mohammed from (DYTON BROTHERS GROUP CO.,LTD  ) from
Pakistan, I would like to go into a business relationship with you firm. We
are very ready to place a large quantity order this month if your prices are
good enough. And please can you make fast shipment to Tashkent Uzbekistan?

   [3]Connect

   You are receiving Invitation emails. [4]Unsubscribe.
   This email was intended for you Learn why we included this. © 2020,
   LinkedIn Corporation. 9029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 91293, USA