Various Tapes Special to you

winniezhu at jinxiaotape.com winniezhu at jinxiaotape.com
Tue Aug 11 07:12:10 UTC 2020

Dear friend

Good day! Hope everything is going great!
Hello,it is my great honor to contact you on behalf of our company.
We are a Chinese manufacturer specializing in all kinds of tape, plastic  products and stationery.
We are glad to know your company from tendata  website.
Please just take free and then check attachment about the pictures of   hot sell products.
If you are interested in our products, please do not hesitate to contact  us, we can be customized for you.
Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Have a nice day.

ZheJiang Share Mine Culture Products Co.,Ltd
Factory address: No.67 Dashi Road, FoTang Town, Yiwu, Zhejiang, China.
Sale Manager: Winnie Zhu
Tel:86 579 85736204
Mobil:18867929702
WeChat:Z1648649184