You have been selected as a winner for Master Card Lottery promo 2020

vbnidasr at gmail.com vbnidasr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:31:39 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW0vi_q9PgKkwBJM7CrX1caBuyZxppa3NxTuidBko7rViAnA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

MasterCard®/ MegaLottery
MasterCard®Office: 2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577 U.S.A.
PRESIDENT & CEO: Ajay Banga

MASTERCARD®INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO
TICKET NUMBER: 0816 5701 470
REGISTRATION NO: 9027640
INSURANCE NO: MSTC4114TAX
CLEARANCE NO: 28456
AMOUNT WON: $9,500, 000.00

Dear MasterCard Winner,,
With utmost felicitation, I am pleased to announce to you the official
publication of results of the E-mail Electronic Online Sweepstakes
Organized by MasterCard in conjunction with Microsoft International
MasterCard® Credit Card Lottery Promo held on 10 September 2020 where you
(through an electronic email database random selection) emerged as one of
the lucky twenty (20) winners. You have therefore, been approved by
MasterCard®/ Visa Card International to receive $9,500, 000.00 (Nine
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)in credit card, credited to
MasterCard No. 5283 0421 0025 3621 and With Reg.No. MCIMJ: 5148/4178.

Be also informed that your prize(MasterCard No. 5283042100253621) has been
insured and credited with the total sum won and ready for pay out and
delivery to your designated home address which you are to provide to your
claim administrator. You will be able to make withdrawal at any ATM point
or credit card facility in your country.

Furthermore, your winning prize delivery logistics will be superintended by
our regional representative office in Republic of Benin as was indicated in
your winning coupon slip.

To process your winning prize delivery, please contact our Foreign Payment
Bureau Officer electronically by neatly filling the verification details
below:

(1)   Your Home Address:
(2)   Your Contact Telephone/Mobile Number:
(3)   Your Nationality/Country:
(4)   Your Full Names:
(5)   Occupation:
(6)   Age/Gender:
(7)   Marital Status:
(8)   Private Email Address:
(9)   Ever Won An Online Lottery?
(10)  How Do You Feel As A Winner?
(11)  REGISTRATION NO: 9027640
(12)  MasterCard No: 5283 0421 0025 3621
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Send verification details to:
Vicky Bindra: President, Middle East & North Africa MasterCard
Executive Board.

Email: Reply-To vickybindrasvgp at gmail.com, vickybindrasgp at gmail.com

NOTE!!! For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claims are processed and your money
remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous
elements. Please be WARNED!!!!
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of MasterCard International.

Malhotra Raghu,

President, Middle East & North Africa MasterCard Executive Board.
Ajay Banga,

President and Chief Executive Officer,
MasterCard® International.
(©2020)MasterCard® International.
MasterCard Sweepstakes in Retrospect:

Cheers & Congratulations, Stay Safe and follow the Government advise on
Covid 19 Pandemic.

Email: Reply-To vickybindrasvgp at gmail.com, vickybindrasgp at gmail.com

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.