A custom-made video ad for your brand (a free logo teaser ad included)

Paul Joseph paul at gfxadlabs.site
Mon Feb 10 18:44:27 UTC 2020

Hello %F_Name%,

I'm reaching out to you today as an animation commercial developer. My specialty is attention-grabbing videos to connect an audience to a company. I have a ton of experience in this field with more than  380 commercials to my name.

Would you like to see what this looks like? Here's a completed sample of my work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsAALpGnu4

There's so much more I can do to promote your product, too. I also design webpages, sleek mobile apps, animated logos and beautiful infographics.

To find out more about my work, search for "Social Lobster".

Hope to hear from you,

Paul Joseph