1 new message from Lisa Finkbeiner via Linkedln Network

Linkedln Message admin at redspirals.com
Tue Jan 28 10:46:30 UTC 2020

   LinkedIn containers

   Lisa Finkbeiner

   Nice to contact you again !

   We want to establish long business relationship with your company.
   Please send us quotation for our reference, best FOB price, delivery
   terms and and to review Full H...[1]see more

   Thanks in advance.

       You are receiving Messages from connections digest emails.
   This email was intended for containers at lists.linux-foundation.org
                                  LinkedIn
   © 2020 LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn
   is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland. LinkedIn and the
   LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.