COVID-19 Protection Products

RATRI ANDINI | STAR GOLD MEDICS info at apsa.in
Wed Jun 17 19:42:54 UTC 2020

   Good day,
   My name is RATRI ANDINI am the DIRECTOR OF SALES writing from STAR GOLD
   MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CO., LTD in Indonesia, We are the leading medical
   production company in Asia and we have won the race for almost 15 years
   and counting, We are currently leading the fight against COVID-19 in
   this region and also donated about 10million face mask to US,
   Europe and also the Middle East. We are currently the leaders in ICU
   and ventilators and we are suppling to New York to combat the
   Epicenter.
   We are certified by the WHO and America CDC..
   Am here to intimate you for the sales of face mask and other medical
   products to fight COVID-19, our price is best to none and with a good
   quality to rely on.
   We are EU certified and supply to companies that wants to get back to
   work as a part of the guidlines giving by WHO and CDC, We also sell a
   mini test kit and will produce result in an hour for companies and
   firms to be free to start work.
   We can sell to:
   1. Individuals
   2. Companies