New DHL Shipment Document BL,INV And Packing List Attached

DHL Courier Express shipment at dhl.com
Mon Nov 30 03:44:26 UTC 2020

   Dear containers
   Please confirm your DHL documents receipt below/above attached for your
   tracking.

   Please confirm the attached shipping document to confirm accordingly if
   your address is correct, before we submit to our outlet office for
   dispatch to your destination.

   Regards,
   Thomas  Lés Stt dz

   Customer's Care
   [1]2020 © DHL International GmbH. All rights reserved.

   CONFIDENTIALITY REMINDER: This e-mail message, together with any
   attachments, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the
   addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information.

   Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
   sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message
   from your end.