Product/Services Enquiry

Abdelmoneim Ahmed biomedres at emedsci.com
Tue Oct 6 17:50:05 UTC 2020

   Good Day

   Some of your business partner / previous buyers recommended your
   company to us and we want to start a long term business with your
   company.

   We have some special product designs we are looking to purchase and we
   don't know if you can supply us this designs with the quality we are
   looking for.

   Attached is the elaborated details of our inquiry in a secure file, we
   shall forward you other details as soon as we get your response.

   Best Regards

   Martin Star |

   Lauletta Birnbaum, LLC

   591 Mantua Blvd. | Suite 200 | Sewell, NJ 08080
   main: 856.232.1600 | direct: 856.369.3011 | fax: 856.232.1601

   www.lauletta.com

   NOTICE.  This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by
   the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
   confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
   email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
   copying of this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the
   information contained is strictly prohibited. If you received this
   e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your
   computer. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this
   message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or
   electronic signature or as a legal opinion.  Further note that neither
   this email nor submission of any attachments is an offer to enter into
   a legally binding contract.  Our client will not be legally bound to
   any proposed contract unless and until, if ever, it has fully executed
   and delivered a counterpart of any proposed contract to the
   counterparty thereto.