Interested in your products

selfridge.purchasing.dept at gmail.com selfridge.purchasing.dept at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:23:34 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL2-ji6JrtqF_OMnVbs3u7e8C8Sv67pwlCS0HW8Xrrqgb0EA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hi,

We are looking to buy your products and partner with your company, can you
please send us your Catalog or your website to learn more about your
products or prices list by email and if we can make some order with you and
start a long-term partnership. Can your company supply us? and give us more
information about the possibility to become one of your regular Wholesale?

Our Payment terms are by swift within 25 days net.

Waiting for your response.

Best regards.

Sebastian Manes
buying and merchandising director
Selfridges & Co. Limited
www.selfridges.com

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.