Purchase Order sent from Tetra Pak Trading Shanghai Co Ltd via OneDrive, check

Ciara elena at happypera.me
Tue Oct 20 01:07:36 UTC 2020

   Hello there,
   Good day,

   1. Please enclose the attached scanned copy of the purchase order No.
   4505007096 dated April 15, 2019 for your urgent use, please confirm.
   The paper version of the purchase order will be forwarded by courier.

   2. Please submit the invoice only after accepting the materials in
   order to book GST in time. When we receive the material acceptance
   report from the factory site, we will provide you with considerate
   service.

   Please check and inform as soon as possible, and please return it with
   PI so that we can make payment as soon as we need materials urgently
   Thanks and regards,

   Colonel Muhammad Khalil Zikria, Texas (M) (Retired)
   Deputy Manager Procurement (LPGM)
   Fuji Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
   Resident Manager's Office
   B-35, K.D.A. Karachi, Pakistan Karsaz Project 1