intel/AMD Mini PC iPC, 28 solution options

Tys tys at sinokaiwei.com
Fri Sep 11 09:39:44 UTC 2020

   [1]Mini PC

   Dear Purchasing Manager,

   Would you like to plan to buy Mini PC solutions of the same quality at
   a lower price?

   We are now looking for exclusive "VIP in-depth partners" and "VIP
   strategic partners" who are interested in our KaiMini and KaiWeiPC Mini
   PC brands products in more than 50 countries around the world.

   Special Mini PC Solutions:

   1, intel Mini PC, Class A, 9 option solutions.

   2, AMD Mini PC, Class A, 3 option solutions.

   3, Mini PC i3, Class A, 3 option solutions.

   4, Mini PC i5, Class A, 3 option solutions.

   5, Mini PC i7, Class A, 3 option solutions.

   6, Mini PC Board, Class A, 6 option solutions.

   7, Mini PC Stick, Class A, 2 option solutions.

   8, Fanless micro-sized Mini PC, Class A, 2 option solutions.

   We focus on reducing the procurement costs of our exclusive "VIP
   in-depth partners" and "VIP strategic partners". (7IOS)

    - "VIP in-depth Partners", 2.68% - 4.68% lower than market price.
   (0.6%)

    - "VIP strategic Partners", 5.88% - 8.88% lower than market price.
   (0.2%)

   I am very happy to tell you that our (ToC) first batch of products is
   expected to be officially launched in October. The details are as
   follows:

   1. intel J4105 8G+128G (4K 60Hz, 8GB LPDDR4/128GB SSD, Bluetooth5.0,
   windows 10 pro, Dual-Band Wifi)
   Amazon price per unit: 229 USD.
   Our wholesale price:
   Unit price of 1-50 units: 160 USD.
   Unit price of 50-100 units: 157 USD.
   Unit price of 100-200 units: 154 USD.
   Unit price of 200-500 units: 150 USD.

   2. intel J4115 8G+128G (4K 60Hz, 8GB LPDDR4/128GB SSD, Bluetooth5.0,
   windows 10 pro, Dual-Band Wifi)
   Amazon price per unit: 239 USD.
   Our wholesale price:
   Unit price of 1-50 units: 170 USD.
   Unit price of 50-100 units: 167 USD.
   Unit price of 100-200 units: 164 USD.
   Unit price of 200-500 units: 160 USD.

   Our US Amazon store is expected to start selling products in October.
   We also have many Mini PC products sold on the ToB market. The rising
   market for ToC omni-channel online sales will become more and more
   popular.
   In the next step, we will provide all customers with very beautiful
   promotional pictures and related copywriting of J4105/J4115 products .

[...]

   NOW, We are developing more and more designs for the new year, we trust
   they will be very nice selling in your country, it is our plesure to
   show you first, we still have more.

   Thank you in advance.

   Yours sincerely,

   Tys